During your first appointment, we’ll complete a full orthodontic evaluation, and then discuss treatment options designed just for you. Then we’ll help you evaluate your choices and guide you to the decision that’s right for you and your smile. After all, it’s a privilege for us to be your family’s orthodontist. We’ll do everything we can to put you at ease and help you make the best dental decisions. Let us enhance your smile.
- Complimentary orthodontic exam for children, teens and adults. We recommend an initial orthodontic consultation for kids at age 7, but we’ve treated patients well over 60. It’s never too late for a beautiful, healthy smile!
- We use high quality, science-based products and state-of-the-art equipment and sterilization
We help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted using a wide variety of orthodontic appliances, including traditional and aesthetic braces, Invisalign, and multiple styles of retainers.
Dental and Oral Health
Orthodontics is more than just straightening teeth; it’s about the overall health of your mouth teeth and jaw alignment. We can help you achieve a healthier bite.
- We have multiple financing options. Discounts are given for payments in full.
- We do accept insurance; please determine your orthodontic coverage by contacting your insurance provider.
- We also accept credit cards, Care credit, payment plans, family discounts. Multiple financing options are available.
If you experience severe pain or a problem with your braces you can’t take care of yourself, you should call our office immediately. We may be able to talk you through the issue over the phone, or we can follow up during a scheduled appointment.